Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two.
1. Answered previously :>
2. Favourite scene from this film? Sweet Transvestite
5. Favourite psychological film? Tekkonkinkreet/Fight Club (more philosophical I guess) there are more but can’t think of them now.
8. Favourite “dark humour” or “black comedy” film? Beetlejuice/Sweeney Todd
20. Top 5 directors? Tarantino, Spike Jonze, Lars Von Trier, Gaspar Noe, Tim Burton, D. Lynch, Hitchcock , Wes Anderson (soz)
42. Film that started your interest in film? Good one! Hmmm probably Pulp Fiction. Or Fight Club, or Sin City. OH OR KILL BILL. One of those. Maybe all.
56. Favourite decade for movies? The 1990s honestly.
1. Favourite film of all time? (if you’re not sure then your current favourite film) I have a whole fucking list. Last one is probably Stoker.
10. Favourite horror film? Blair Witch Project
26. Top 5 actors? Heath Ledger, Sir Antony Hopkins, Samuel L Jackson, Christoph Waltz, John Travolta
30. Film you refuse to see? The fault in our stars…
53. Most surprising movie moment? I actually don’t know… the scene in Fight Club where the narrator hits the coworker with the keyboard and the keys spell “Fuck You” really stuck with me though, I was pretty young and super impressed with it.
59. Most disturbing movie you have ever seen? Tekkonkinkreet. One of my absolute favourite movies, and it scarred me for life.
Thank you, love <3
NO JUST PICK ONE!